1998 - today
Car Park Studies
SYSTEMA – Transport Planning and Engineering Consultants having considerable experience in the elaboration of car park studies, has provided effective technical and financial solutions regarding all planning stages of car parks development, such as exploratory studies, preliminary/feasibility studies, final design, implementation studies, as well as impact assessment studies to a significant number of public and private entities.
Since 1998, a large number of car park studies has been elaborated, within which the following tasks or part of, have been undertaken:
- Field study and parking conditions in the car park’s catchment area.
- Traffic analysis of the car park’s catchment area.
- Supply and Demand Study for the car park catchment area.
- Car park general layout and interior circulation characteristics (car park design, construction details, arrangement of parking spaces, parking floor communication, traffic signs, entrances-exits-waiting areas configuration, parking access, car parking system and parking services, total capacity).
- Master plan of car park operation (operating hours and operation mode, estimated turnover, forecasted services cost, forecasted authorization and administrative costs, forecasted commercial operation results). Þ Financial Assessment (financial analysis and sensitivity analysis).
- Traffic Impact Study according to street hierarchy and number of parking lots foreseen. Studies and activities for approval – licensing, licensing renewal regarding the foundation or/and the operation of a car park from the responsible Public Authority.
The following studies consist of an indicative list of relevant projects that have been elaborated by SYSTEMA:
- “Traffic Impact Assessment Study for the Operation of an Underground Car Park in Peristeri–Athens” - H. APOSTOLOU GROUP, 2005.
- “Traffic Impact Assessment Study for the Operation of a new Car Park in Gerakas – Athens” - CARREFOUR MARINOPOULOS, 2005.
- “Traffic Impact Assessment Study and Design of the Car Park for the New Museum in Athens” - FOUNDATION OF HELLENIC WORLD, 2000-2001.
- “Feasibility Study for the construction of a new car park in Piraeus (Athens)” - SARILAKIS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, 2002.
- “Feasibility Study for the construction of a new underground car park in Marousi (Athens)” - DIMIOURGIA DEVELOPMENTS, 2002.
- “Feasibility Study for the construction of new car parks” - NEA ERYTHREA MUNICIPALITY, 2002-2003.
- “Preliminary access study to “ROBO PARK” - ΝΙΚ. Ι. THEOHARAKIS S.A., 2001.
- “Parking Study the creation of mechanical (robotic) parking station in Kolonaki” - ARSINOI S.A., 2009.
- Considerable number of feasibility and financial assessment studies for the creation of mechanical (robotic) parking stations in Athens and more specifically in Pireaus, Neos Kosmos, Glyfada, Vas. Sofias, Kalithea, Kolonaki for ASTIKI EPENDITIKI DEVELOPMENTS (ALAFOUZOS GROUP), 2006-today.
- “Traffic Impact Study for the operation of a new parking in Athens at Frantzi Street” - KOSMOS DEVELOPMENTS S.A., 2006.
- "Design, Construction & Supervision of the underground car park of the new Courts of Justice in Athens: Reorganization of the Traffic Impact Assessment Study and Support to the Hellenic Ministry of the Environment” - THEMIS CONSTRUCTION S.A., 2004-2005.
- “Internal and External traffic signing of the car park for the project: Design, Construction & Supervision of the underground car park of the new Courts of Justice in Athens” - THEMIS CONSTRUCTION S.A., 2004-2005.